Topic: A Pirate Game

I was watching Disney's Treasure Planet again and it occurred to me that this could be kind of a fun setting for a game.  So in keeping with my love of simplicity here's a draft stab at something for perusal. 

I realize as I write this I didn't bother with turning movements or game board...assume one hex per movement and one hex face per turn mp spent on a turn.  I'll fix it right later. wink

Re: A Pirate Game

Heh... this has some similiarities to Dan's SFO game....

Well, maybe my iteration of it, I forget, It's Sunday, and my brain takes a vacation on Sunday...

thedugan wrote:

Heh... this has some similiarities to Dan's SFO game....
Well, maybe my iteration of it, I forget, It's Sunday, and my brain takes a vacation on Sunday...

Mine too...
:wink:
Kevin

It's a gleaning of a lot of ideas knocked about on the various forum threads...but any similarities to the SFO stuff is merely coincidence.

Think of 'Pirates of the Caribean' in space...that's what I was trying for. :oops:

go0gleplex wrote:

It's a gleaning of a lot of ideas knocked about on the various forum threads...but any similarities to the SFO stuff is merely coincidence.

Think of 'Pirates of the Caribean' in space...that's what I was trying for. :oops:

It's not bad, it's just that I couldn't absorb much.

Heck, I'm don't even feel like bashing the nincompoops on the artpolitics list this morning...too many projects, so little creative energy.

...hmm, the wife got some energy drinks last night....