Topic: Any new Defiance Mini's in developement?

Just wondering if David Drage is still working on any more Defiance figs, or if there is anything else going on with that...

Re: Any new Defiance Mini's in developement?

Iron Mammoth is not working on any new miniatures.  We are currently weighing other options.

Cheers,
Demian

It's a shame we never got to see -- much less to own -- Mr. Drage's Commonwealth Highlanders. IIRC he said he had at least two greens for those done.

Harumph. Well, there are a LOT of good miniaturists out there. Just need the money to commission them....

Big promises here (sensible cost, any genre, any style...):
BattleScape Group Build Project

I'd throw them a couple of real curve balls but I don't have the rights to any of the images in the Defiance book (obviously)...

If enough people are willing to buy 'em, I'm happy to give them the rights to produce them, as long as all copyrights for the images remain with us and they are clearly described as being for Defiance.

I've got no connection to the company so I can't say what their policies are, but there might be some copyright wrangling -- they would want to keep the rights to the sculpts at the least very, I assume, so they may not like the idea of "splitting" the copyright at all.

Other than that, their minimum of 150 figures ordered by 10 people per design does not sound completely unsurmountable (especially assuming the prices are indeed in AU$), although unfortunately it seems the order must be made based on the concept alone.