Topic: Any Victorian/Edwardian space stations out there?

Has seen or made some steampunk space stations? If there's one terrain item that would add flavor to the board, I think this would be it.

Re: Any Victorian/Edwardian space stations out there?

Von Ether wrote:

Has seen or made some steampunk space stations? If there's one terrain item that would add flavor to the board, I think this would be it.

Dan's had me work up some, and they're "okay", but I'm not entirely happy with how they turned out. It's a matter of thinking some more about it and doing a LOT more experimenting in DOGA.

Seems I'm able to access "mj12games.com" again, hope it lasts.

Brick Moon Brick Moon !  lol

I shall explain later..... (key words: Nemesis the Warlock Book4)

How about a Space 1889 paper model?
Found it on the "Guest Artist" page at Mayhem in Paper. Goto the downloads page under Skygalleons & airships for more.
Detailed up with some B5Wars or 1/700 scale ship guns, they look pretty good. And you can't beat the price. lol

Brick Moon..

I'll explain. The Goths, shapeshifting Aliens heard and listened to our radio transmissions that leaked into deep space. And that the late victorian period was the height of civilization and decided to shape their civilization on it.
But what they ended up is with a semi high tech empire.

The Brick Moon is part of the defensive chain around Brittania, when the xenophobic Alien hating humans come they hit the moon and it hits the world... thousands of bricks showering the ground zero.
These Aliens foolishly believed that in looking like the humans the humans would let them live...

Fort Courage is perfect!
Though it seems you have to make up your own tabs as you go. LOL!

How's this?