Topic: Converting AE to NE--Range-Based Traits

If you have the NE rulebook, in the conversion guide from AE to NE it suggests simply multiplying the BAS by the AE combined range-based trait modifier (so a weapon with Carronade+No Range Modifiers receives a x0.6 multiplier). That, to me, felt a bit wrong--if, as I had with some AE weapon designs, intended for the weapon to be a long-range weapon which was most effective at long range and gave it a Inverted Range Modifiers+Inverted Range-Based ROF why, in the conversion, would it simply be turned into a boring normal weapon that was less effective at long range and had a bucket-load of dice at short range, the opposite of what I had intended? Unfortunately, I had no answer.

A couple of years later, with an hour or two to kill and a desire to create an AE/NE setting, it turned out I did...

This shouldn't be considered a set-in-stone thing (I'm particularly unsure about the Carronade+... weapon traits I calculated, which is why they're in red) but more a thing to allow weapons with combined range-based traits to be converted with more faith to the original version.