Topic: New edition ship card

Feedback appreciated.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Re: New edition ship card

Love the look, but I hope there will be "printer friendly" cards that can be printed without using so much toner/ink?

Yes. Black and white low-toner versions will be included with the download product. This is what the hard-copy product will look like.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Just wondering about the scope of the new edition. Will it simply be an update of the mechanics using the same fleets/ships as presented previously? Or, will there be new fleets and/or powers presented as well to expand upon those previously described?
Cheers,
Erik

Yes.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Post Martian attempt to sell GF3? lol

Paul,

I really like what you did with the ship card!  It is making me think of ways to have a template where I can drop in the ship image of my choice, like B5 ships, etc with the tools I have on an iMac.

David

Really like how that ship card looks!  Class. Maybe add the relevant national flag in there for added snaz.

I really liked the damage location track on the current ship records...  Does 2.0 have a damage allocation table?

I noticed the point value for the Nike is now 4x more than before

Agree a national flag would look better

Twice the number of armor and thrust hits but fewer hull boxes... Hmmmm...

Does the () around the -2/-2 on the primary indicate something as opposed to the lack of () for the 2nd and 3rd guns?

Also, turrets, batteries and guns?