Topic: Two or three army lists coming up.

Over the next few weeks I will be formatting several lists I've been working on. These might include:

Eldar/ Reaper Warlord Elf faction- this list has reached its third distinctive iteration. It's time to finalise one and move on. Okay, maybe two.

Machines for Legions of Steel. I've started working this list up before but I have an approach now that is consistent with the other LoS lists I've made that takes a lot of the sweat out of the conversion.

Customised Star Marines (possibly two lists) based on Demian's list.

Kryomek (TM) (yeah, still working on it. It's only been a year, c'mon.)

Because I want to publish these with fairly decent notes (I like to think my lists so far have had enough text to give a noob some idea what's what), they might take some time to finalise.

Re: Two or three army lists coming up.

Well it's about time somebody's got around to making an Eldar list. I've been hoping I can avoid doing it myself for some two years now tongue

Done: Custom Star Marines. These guys are still subject to revision, as they are intended to match a mate's collection and tactics.

Next up: IG and Space Marine plastics form the core of another mate's army. I've been telling him for 18 months I'd write them up so I better, since he's a frickin' ninja and may flip out and kill me.

Then 'm doing the Kryomek because I own the damn things!

smokingwreckage wrote:

Next up: IG and Space Marine plastics form the core of another mate's army. I've been telling him for 18 months I'd write them up so I better, since he's a frickin' ninja and may flip out and kill me.

Well, as we all know, in addition to being mammals, the purpose of a Ninja *IS* to flip out and kill people.

Hence my concern. OK, I emailed the Black Watch to tnjrp. However there were errors in the list so I'm rechecking it (again) and I will re-send when done. Also, several of the links in my other lists are now out-of-date, so I'll need to go over them too.

I hope to do the IG/Marine army tonight.

IG/ Marines mostly done. Work is a bit harsh so I don't have much time.

Copplestone Castings Neo-soviets plus Armorcast universal weapons carrier equals army!! more on that later though.