Topic: How are you all coping with isolation?

Okay, seeing as we've been in isolation for anywhere from two to three weeks now, I just thought it'd be interesting to see how we're all coping.

Myself, I'm sure you all know how I'm coping--making some minor and not-so-minor changes to my Shipbuilder, and working on the SUE-RA version of 'The Nine Benevolent Laws' and, hopefully, some other supplements afterwards. Of course, how I'm going to post them here after I'm done is another matter...

Are any of you working on anything SUE-RA related, or are you focusing on other things?

Re: How are you all coping with isolation?

I've spent time reading gamebooks that Ive bought and never had time to read.

Busy working from home and playing short boardgames and card games with the family in the evenings

I'm one of the fortunate ones who can work from home.  Other than that, been getting caught up on all my unpainted minis.

Good thing I'm an introvert by nature.

I feel like I have been preparing my whole life, looking forward to some nice peaceful isolation time...then I get deemed “essential” and I am stuck out in the world all day, every day when I should rightfully be creating Starmada designs. I am grateful to have a paycheck and benefits for the immediate future at least, but I would not mind if they told me to work from home (where I could design a battleship or two when nobody's looking)