Topic: The MJXII site

I have a question about the overall site design: why is there no 'Store' link so I can get to a list of the books you have available and for sale?

Navigation to anything other than the Discussion Forums is a bit clunky.

For example, when I click on the Starmada Unity Rulebook on the main page, I am taken to the Starmada page... which is nice, but the "marketplace" link on the right in the page is the newest book in the series (Starmada Full Thrust), not the book I just clicked on. This feels odd. Thus, I continue... Looking at the list of books on that page, they are a collection of books for multiple editions of Starmada. Nothng here helps me determine which supplemental books go with which core books... or even which books are the core books. But, I click on the Starmada Unity Rulebook on this new page, and I am taken to the Starmada Unity Rulebook page (made it!).

I really think that a 'Store' link that would show the various items available and break them down by what game they are for, which version of that game they are for, and which items are core and which items are supplements... would be quite helpful.

Thanks.