1 (edited by Admiral Kane 2022-11-23 00:11:46)

Topic: Intro game Sov Star Ver 1

Hello.

I am new here and I posted this over on the Discord server, but I figured I would post it here. this way I could also keep track of my 'progress'.

The attached is my map using the Ver 1 rules. As I am 'all alone in the night', I will be playing this by myself. So, I will make mistakes. I printed out the systems and will use 2 'empires' to play. My storyline is that these are two noble houses from the Terran Empire. House Blue and House Red will explore this region of space and while of the same empire, do not like each other.

I have been creating the old Cold Navy ships, that Ravenstar Studio has, in Starmada and then converting them to Sovereign Stars. I have never played Starmada nor Sovereign Stars before. These are my own take on them. I might post them Starmada version in that forum, but that will be at a later date. Right now, I want to focus on Sovereign Stars.

I will not be using any of the counters, as to save some space, I have posted in on my cork board and will keeping track of what units are where using pencil and paper.

Well, that is it for this post, I hope to keep this going.

Post's attachments

SOVSTARSMAP02.jpg 672.82 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Intro game Sov Star Ver 1

Thanks for sharing! You might want to be sure your attachments contain a valid extension, though. I think this should be a JPG, no?

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Re: Intro game Sov Star Ver 1

Edited the first post to add in the actual jpg.