Topic: Issue with Drydock display

I'm using my wife's computer which has Excel on it (version 2211) and the Drydock file works fine, except for when I'm trying to create a ship display (when unticking '0' and keeping the '1' ticked). Everything appears as it should except for the weapon stats on the right-hand side which appear in huge condensed letters. Any fix for that?

Re: Issue with Drydock display

I've noticed it does that on the screen display every once in a while, but seems to fix itself when printed. Have you tried doing the "Print Preview"?

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Thank you (and happy new year!)

The issue persisted even with the proposed workaround. However, I side stepped the whole thing by creating my own condensed ship displays. So I use the Excel file to build a ship, then I simply fill out the ship display accordingly.

I'm sorry the workaround didn't fix the problem... but I would be very interested to see your condensed SSDs. smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

5 (edited by TheJayster 2023-01-07 04:52:42)

No need to be sorry - not your fault.

As for the 'condensed' SSDs, don't expect much. They're a slightly uprated version of the Drake system if you will. I intend to use the page preview function, take a screen capture, and paste it on spreadsheet while reducing its size at the same time. I can squeeze in 4 SSDs on a single page.

Post's attachments

Starmada Unity Display Sheet.ods 22.15 kb, 5 downloads since 2023-01-06 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

6 (edited by TheJayster 2023-01-07 04:55:06)

I also had fun designing a Star Trek-themed SSD.

Post's attachments

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 11.54.28 PM.png 98.52 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Ooh... Neat!

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com