Topic: What's Next for Starmada Star Fleet Universe?

The topic title pretty much sums it up. Just wondering what upcoming material is in the works? I've seen reference to Rumors of War, which includes the Andromedans, but not sure what else. Any word on carriers and fighters in development? Since fighters are in the basic Starmada rules, I just assumed they'd be in KA, since they're such a major part of the SFU (and not coincidentally, my miniatures collection).

Re: What's Next for Starmada Star Fleet Universe?

There's fighters (Hydran Stingers) in Distant Armada. First off, there aren't any fighters (that I'm aware of) in Federation Commander, which is what the conversion is based off of. Second, the issue I see with SFU fighters in Starmada rules is that in SFB/FC terms they're really overpowered when compared to "stock" SFU fighters (your average fighter squadron is, really, just a mobile drone swarm platform), not to mention the numerous variations of fighters. A Starmada fighter flight rolls one die per fighter, where as a Stinger rolls multiple, and are tracked as individual units.

On that note, been mucking around with some home-ginned rules for the "missing" weapons, and will be interested in input (see my new thread).