Topic: The Ripple System

I am working on a system map for the Ripple system. This is a system ware all armies from all rules sets can exist together. I am using a tool called AstroSynthesis from NBOS.com. I am having fun playing with this tool. I am going to up load the system file for you to look at. You will need the AstroSynthesis trial verson to read this file.
http://www.nbos.com/download/download-trial.htm

What I am looking for is a list of armies to give a home to in the system.
If you want your army in the system send me the-
Name
Type
small history
game system there from
and any thing eles you think I need.

For the story line in the Center is a lagre space station that pulls ships out of warp/ jump to this system. once here there is no getting out. But the system can get bigger. There are 13 systems that are populated and 8 that can be. This space station was created by an older rase that has died off and left it trap in place. Serounding the station is 3 rings of junk space ships left to rot. Some never make it past the center of this system. Most pick through the junk to gather tech thay dont have and build better ships to find a home in this system.

Well thats it for now.

Wes.

Re: The Ripple System

Doubtlessly an idea appreciated by many, although this sort of "anything goes" universe isn't my thing really.

But (somewhat off-topic  :oops:) on this software you are using...

noelvh wrote:

I am using a tool called AstroSynthesis from NBOS.com. I am having fun playing with this tool

It sounds interesting and I would really need a tool of this sort at some point. How good is it at making planetary systems with preset requirements (such as "second orbit planet must be within life zone and must have a single moon", to borrow an example from my Brotherhood force project)?