Topic: Two months already!

Bah!  Not a post in two months!  Still no new book!  At this rate we'll never get to the Terran Combined Services' counter-invasion of Mars!

Re: Two months already!

Many things going...

still only two hands. wink

Yeah, many of us involved in Iron Stars are currently involved in ANOTHER project.

yeah, it's for MJ12.....

smile

thedugan wrote:

Yeah, many of us involved in Iron Stars are currently involved in ANOTHER project.

yeah, it's for MJ12.....

smile

or three...;)

One major active undertaking currently, one coming up, and one that's been on the back-burner for a while.

We've TALKED about the next Iron Stars Supplement, but too much work ahead on two of the above (plus anything that I am unaware of Dan being involved in  - and that could be a dozen different things.....)

Hey there I am new to the game and wanted to intro myself (Patrick Hayes ) I love the setting just watched last exile great show to get inspired .Cant wait for WWI to come out (feels weired saying that) .any chance that a counter sheep will be available so we dont have to buy minis to play perhaps a downloadale file ? I know from gamer experience that people might be more reluctant to buy fleets of floating battle ships than say spaceships .BATTLE REPORTS, BATLE REPORTS ,BATTLE REPORTS .This is how I really judge a rules set and it give a good impression of the rules if written in the nonfluff style .Fluff reports are nice but donnot help (as in the case of me buying other rulesets with really expensive trolls and never playing because you need a daily update of new special just released epic  miniature rules special limited everyone has one magic guy to lead you army oops sorry to get you in a Arms race that ran the USSR bankrupt kinda game ) sorry .The batreps help to generate interest and if you post pictures is a great way for gamers that dont have time to game feel like they are a re part of some thing. Tactics advice for newbies would help alot aswell . thanks just MHO Patrick

(hopes for something Ares!)