Topic: Laying down in the Cause

Jimbeau has made the ultimate sacrifice on TMP in the cause of supporting MJ12/Brigade.

In a selfless headlong charge into the fray he came up with such a fierce attack on the enemy that it left them speechless

Despite breaching the 2001 TMP Convention on the Rules of War, which has earned him a stiff penalty, we salute the brave, unprompted actions of, dare I say, a hero.

More graphic details can be found here:

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/profile.mv?id=jimbeau

On the Shoulders of Giants.....

Steve

Re: Laying down in the Cause

Sometime's a man's gotta ignore "the book" to do what's right, darnit.

There's no "hyperbole salute" smiley.

Damn.

I would like to state here and now that I cannot codone this type of action by any memebr of our mj12 cabal.  Personal attacks are juvenile and unforgivable.

When I get out of the dawghouse, I'll apologize.

btw, did anyone happen to save the post?  It was [snipped] in it's entirety by Herr Bill.  I should have kept it, it was a work af art. I remember the first two, but have forgotten the third.

reticent-jim

Ah, the Dawghouse ain't so bad.  It's no Admiralty Lounge, mind you, and you gotta watch out for them damned dirty screws, but I'm sure you'll survive.  smile

I'm amused by the fact that what gets you jailed on TMP would be the height of civility over on Frothers.  Ye gods, that Big Mean Elf boy knows how to start an argument, and keep one going.  Feel the hate...

Which might explain why I spend *so* much more time on TMP than Frothers, come to think of it.

Rich