Topic: A List of Tent-ships to be added to the game, Admiral Dugan?

Sir, Admiral Dugan, Sir!

After I put over my dinning table all the tent-ships for IS (I had to take them out of the table too soon, for my wife needed the table - what for, I don't know - but I never argue when it's my minis against my dinner) I found out that some ships should be "rendered"  :?  by our most perfect renderer Admiral Dungan, Sir.

8-)

Here is the list:

Japanese Small ship counters
German Very Small ship counters
German Very Large ship counters
Soviet Very Large ship counters
Italian Very Small ship counters

To begin with...  wink

Re: A List of Tent-ships to be added to the game, Admiral Dugan?

I do wish you'd stop calling me Admiral, or 'sir' for that matter....

I'm not sure what you're saying, that no tent counters exist for those ships?

I just render ships and theorize about 'in-universe' stuff. I'm not the one to ask about when those will come out/where they are - that would be Dan....

Hi Dugan:

I hope I'm not bothering you with the "Yes, sir, Adm..." stuff. I'm just making humour and I do really like the honorifics. It gives this forum more "patine", or how to say it in english, more substance. So if it really is annoying, I'm sorry and I'll stop.

For the ships, of course I know that it isn't just a snap of fingers and it is done. I was just using a creative (?) way of asking for more ships. I know you all have a lot to do and a lot of games to produce, but this game, after Starmada is my favourite and I really want more of it.

I don't ever intend to be rude or to make fun of someone who isn't okay with it and that makes fun of me too.

Blackronin wrote:

For the ships, of course I know that it isn't just a snap of fingers and it is done. I was just using a creative (?) way of asking for more ships. I know you all have a lot to do and a lot of games to produce, but this game, after Starmada is my favourite and I really want more of it.

I don't ever intend to be rude or to make fun of someone who isn't okay with it and that makes fun of me too.

Naah...we're cool. Yeah, it's a little annoying  big_smile

More ships ARE on the way, I'm not the one calling the shots. If there are SUPPOSED to be some available, then I guess Dan will see this and act on it. If I haven't done the ships and emailed them to him, then I'll be getting an email about it and I'll tend to it post haste...
smile

Frankly, your enthusiasm for Iron Stars is refreshing - but you CAN have too much of a good thing.  8-)

Don't get frustrated, we're working as fast as we can.  smile

thedugan wrote:

Naah...we're cool. Yeah, it's a little annoying

No more of that, then!!  smile  Can I call you Master?  neutral

thedugan wrote:

More ships ARE on the way, I'm not the one calling the shots. If there are SUPPOSED to be some available, then I guess Dan will see this and act on it. If I haven't done the ships and emailed them to him, then I'll be getting an email about it and I'll tend to it post haste...

Music for my ears!!

thedugan wrote:

Frankly, your enthusiasm for Iron Stars is refreshing - but you CAN have too much of a good thing.

I've been told that one or two times in my life.  :oops: Added to the  :geek: trait. equals  :ugeek:

iiiick.

thedugan wrote:

Don't get frustrated, we're working as fast as we can.

Okay. I'll sit here and wait.   :roll: