Re: Klingon Armada announced

kehrer1701 wrote:

Dan,
I see that ADB is selling the basic rulebook, which you can get in loose leaf format.  Are you planning on working a deal to sell the other books as well throught them?? It would be great to get the rules annex in that format..

It depends on how well the Core Rulebook does, but yes, that is the plan.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

japridemor wrote:

As feared..no PDF version yet, only dead tree. I'll wait for the PDF version.

well normally i would too  but have got paper for now.. will prob get pdf when out.. all my pdf rule books can go with me when away or on hols.. wife objects to suitcases full of books...or infact house full of books 

wink

JefA wrote:
japridemor wrote:

As feared..no PDF version yet, only dead tree. I'll wait for the PDF version.

well normally i would too  but have got paper for now.. will prob get pdf when out.. all my pdf rule books can go with me when away or on hols.. wife objects to suitcases full of books...or infact house full of books 

wink

I too am a PDF junkie, since I basically play all of my Starmada games over the internet now it is very handy having a desktop folder containing all of the books so I can quickly look stuff up (and the wife won't complain about all of my "crap" laying around taking up space!) I got my copy of KA loose leaf and three hole punched, and the first Sunday after I received it I scanned the whole thing, plugged it into Word and saved it as a PDF. I have no intention of pirating the book (I've never done so with the PDF versions I have bought so why start now) and felt like the hour or so spent scanning while watching football was well worth it in the long run. I wish I had done a little bit better resolution, though  smile
Erik

Since ADB doesn't do pdf copies, will mj12 be able to do it for KA at all?

kehrer1701 wrote:

Since ADB doesn't do pdf copies, will mj12 be able to do it for KA at all?

Unfortunately, no.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

This is most unfortunate.  At least the ship cards are available as PDFs.  That is certainly the most important part but...

Ken