Topic: Cantal Salers

Nothing, really nothing can beat the Cantal, and especially the Salers.

This is a french guy that say it !

Re: Cantal Salers

where do you get thiis wonderful cheese?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salers_%28cheese%29

In Cantal  big_smile

Its in the center of France, in Auvergne

France is in - like Europe, right? And I like - I don't speak like - you know, whatever French guys talk, you know?. I hear girls think it's like, REALLY hot to talk like a French guy, you know> There's like, an Albertson's, and, unhm - a Sam's Club, and you know, like a bunch of other stores like - LOTS closer. I can like - drive there.  In my Van. After I wax my board...

..then I can like, get a Can of Tall Sailors Cheese. Is there like, a picture of a tall Sailor on the Can, or do I like, have to read the can? Mom wants me to like, you know - read the newtritional information on the cans of stuff I eat - like Spagheetios and stuff. Mom wants me to get Organic stuff - is it organic? We eat a lot of Tofu - does it go well if you like, melt it on Tofu?

Okay, I got a mail from Dan, so I gotta go, having released my "Inner Surfer Dude"....
big_smile

Dude; don't you know anything? In France they speak Belgian. smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Really? No wonder French dudes are like - so hard to understand.

I tried to listen to that French cook, and like - he was awesome and stuff, but like - he totally lost me after he broke the eggs.

...And that "Clouseau" dude in the movies? I like, totally did NOT understand him - even when he was speaking ENGLISH.

thedugan wrote:

...And that "Clouseau" dude in the movies? I like, totally did NOT understand him - even when he was speaking ENGLISH.

It's Cousteau, you fool.

Dude, like - not that dude, I mean, like - dude - this dude....

[attachment=0]Peter-Sellers.jpg[/attachment]

Hey, we don't speak belgian, its belgian who speak french !

:evil:

To be fair, a hundred to a hundred and fifty years ago or so, only one in four or five French people spoke French, as there were so many different languages in France (thank-you QI!)

BTW, Brazouck, do you have a version of QI and, if so, who hosts it?

Oh, but I do love QI! smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

I don't know QI, what's that ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QI

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com