Topic: Evolution of vessels...

I was sitting at my work area, slack-jawed as usual, and I thought about Babylon 5. The EA had, in the space of 30 years, gone from ships using plasma cannons to ships using heavy particle beams capable, theoretically, of gutting a Sharlin with one shot. Sensors got better as well.

Now, I do know the EA is an extreme example. But I was also in a creative mood, and so I connected the Sacred War idea with this idea and created...

/drumroll...

The Stars of War.

There should be an attachment (files section, Starmada x) which lists the nations of the Stars of War. Personally, I chose this name so I wouldn't have to think up of anything.

What I'd like to do is to create vessels with differing tech levels in a fleet. Similar in form to Sagitarius Dwarf Galaxy, but different. I'd like you to help me.

There are only a few things I'd like to say, regarding the Earth nations:

The North African Democratic Union is reasonably low-tech--they've just had lucky breaks and formed a space-faring navy.

The Anglo-Saxon National Union is the primary nation, but not so that they can roll over everyone. They just had the bulk of the wealth and so were able to get into space quicker. That doesn't mean they will have good tech levels...

Of the aliens...

The Kylor are 'advanced', while the Visralo are not.

Information when available...