Topic: Cold Navy vs Brigade at Die Con

I found these Terran ships even bigger(!) than the last set I got (Karradorn) three ships needed double posts!

Guys, you all need these Cold Navy ships to fight the Brigade fleets you already own (If you don't own any Brigade ships yet, then get them too). They're that nice.

I'm pretty sure the karradorns can give the Germans a good fight and the other races had better watch out as soon as I can get an order paid for to the UK, I'm all over those CDSU.

We fought two battles one tournament battle of 2500 points between two fine chaps.

The germans fought valiantly, and (not to boost Noels ego any more) kicked Dan's butt.  We got into a bit of a philosophical discussion on why it's important to build the layered fleet, and they walked away with the Pommerania as the prize.

The second game was a three-way fight with Mike Crouch, the incomparable Devin Callahan from the starmada playtesters (I'm so proud) and a guy whose name I can't remember no matter how much I wrack my feeble grey stuff.

Anyway, Devin learned a valuable lesson about not splitting his fleet as Mike's two (count them, there were two) 900 point Avatars (dressed like BFG Ships) ripped the two other players apart.

All in all a fine showing for saturday and a nice FtM game friday night.

but "Whew" four games scheduled in one weekend is a TON of games.

jim

Re: Cold Navy vs Brigade at Die Con

sounds like a great game - any pics?

Re: Cold Navy vs Brigade at Die Con

darnit, no!

I forgot my laptop and in my laptop bag was my camera and a couple ofother non-critical, but important thingies smile