Topic: CAV miniatures shrinking

For those who felt that Reaper's CAV minis were too big/expensive, it appears that at an undetermined point in the relatively near future they are going to redesigned and cast at 8mm.  (Apparently the guy running CAV now thinks that all 6mm producers have creeped to 8mm and is calling a duck a duck.  I think it's going to lead to consumer confusion.)  Details can be found on Reaper's message board, but thought I'd put it out here if you like CAV minis but didn't want to pay for them or they didn't fit with what you already have.

Re: CAV miniatures shrinking

Thanks for the update Sarge. Biggest thing with CAV mini's for me was price...though that may also have something to do with family and no work too. wink CAV at 10mm still work for Wardogs, representing the BIG units. So it's all good. smile

Just thought I'd throw it out there for those afflicted with Big Stompy Robot Syndrome like myself.  lol

right there with you sarge. I got a bad feeling about C:SO. LUCKILY there's Wardogs. smile

fodder wrote:

LUCKILY there's Wardogs. smile

Thanks. smile Ya know, that's the nicest thing I've heard said about the game in a coon's age.

I downloaded the demo a long time ago, but have yet to kick the tires.  Unfortunately I'm going to be Iraq next week, so won' t be doing much gaming anytime soon.

Sergeant Crunch wrote:

Unfortunately I'm going to be Iraq next week, so won' t be doing much gaming anytime soon.

Good luck with that Sarge. Keep your head down and your arse covered mate.

Good luck and God speed Sarge. A couple of HG players just got back from Iraq a few months ago. Stay safe. You can always do some RPGing while you're over there. I hear there are quite a few gamers in the sandbox.