Topic: The Internet is hard

So, through a toxic mixture of procrastination and user error, we let the mj12games.com domain registration lapse while completing the move to a new web host. This oversight has been corrected, and we hope to have everything back to normal fairly quickly.

In the meantime, if you can see this message, please reply. (I like to know I'm not alone... smile)

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Re: The Internet is hard

I see you, Dan!

cricket wrote:

So, through a toxic mixture of procrastination and user error, we let the mj12games.com domain registration lapse while completing the move to a new web host. This oversight has been corrected, and we hope to have everything back to normal fairly quickly.

In the meantime, if you can see this message, please reply. (I like to know I'm not alone... smile)

Ordinarily I would use the sound of crickets chirping to imply that there was a whole lot of nothing, but since in this case, there is something, and the cricket is the one that has brought it back, I'm at a loss...
wink
Erik
PS glad one of my favorite places on the internet has returned after such a scare!

Hello !!!

All good here.

Looks like everything is back to normal. (Normal of course defined in the sense of the website being up is the norm.)

All systems green, fighters prepped for launch.

Verify range to target. One ping only.

PIIIINNGGGGG!

My board is green. Commence Primary Ignition.

All Geeks Present or Accounted for!

Fire at will

(poor Will...:D)