Topic: Army Lists

Hi
I know that there's more army lists due to come out with the new version of FTM shortly - but are these available for use now?  Is there a document that we can download?  Has anybody tried creating armies for Conan, Warhammer Old World, or any other fantasy background that are available?

David.

Re: Army Lists

Guys
I know that you are all very busy but I'm quite disappointed a that lack of response to posts on this forum.  If you don't spend time replying to posts (even one) then people will lose faith in using the forum.  I  have to admit that I much prefer yahoo groups over forums because people are more likely to reply to posts.

well, sorry.

The issue with posting armies from existing games/ worlds is a copytight one.  You're certainly welcome to try your hand at creating conversion lists, but it's doubtful we'll publish those.

Oh, and I guess I'm sort of back smile

jim

jimbeau wrote:

...you were gone?
lol

Hi Jim, thanks for your reply. Don't worry, wasn't looking to publish any non canon army lists, just to use ftm instead of other rules.  Do you have rules and points for the use of muskets and pistols?

thanks in advance,

DAvid

jimbeau wrote:

well, sorry.

The issue with posting armies from existing games/ worlds is a copytight one.  You're certainly welcome to try your hand at creating conversion lists, but it's doubtful we'll publish those.

jim

Hmm. muskets would be big tough ranged weapons, about a crossbow's worth, eh?

Pistols would be slightly higher accuracy

Pistols are easier than muskets, I'd say maybe d12/8 or 2d8/8

Muskets may require a slow-firing type ability where you must expend two actions to fire.

but they'd be the same as pistols as far as dice and perhaps slightly smaller ranges?

Thoughts?