Topic: Spreadsheet problems?

I like this game, reminds me of some budget games I had in the 70's (they had everything in a small plastic "case", small enough to use when travelling) smile

I just had to make myself a small spreadsheet for making the units force list, put the units in from the book and the only one that came out correct is the Copperhead. Followed by much searching for my error.
Wish I had read "3 Questions" thread first.
Going by the book it was not possible to get a speed 3/4, nor a second attack dice of 2 when the unit size is 3 with the full attack dice 4. VPs do not come out to neat multiples of 5. Don't ya just love computers, no give. :roll:

One thing I did find was that the Special Traits on page 20 had to be applied to the ORAT and not the DRAT to get close to the published stats. Dan, is this correct?

Paul

Re: Spreadsheet problems?

OldnGrey wrote:

Going by the book it was not possible to get a speed 3/4, nor a second attack dice of 2 when the unit size is 3 with the full attack dice 4.

As mentioned in the other thread, I used fractional values for some units in the book.

VPs do not come out to neat multiples of 5. Don't ya just love computers, no give. :roll:

An aesthetic choice on my part for published units. VPs are rounded to the nearest 5 or 0.

One thing I did find was that the Special Traits on page 20 had to be applied to the ORAT and not the DRAT to get close to the published stats. Dan, is this correct?

It shouldn't matter... :?:

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Thanks dan.
Your right about the mods, even though it screams that having them applied to the larger (ORAT) should make the result larger. I think I just blew a logic chip :shock:  Ah, that's better.
[attachment=0]Quantum Legions.zip[/attachment]
Paul

If you use this spreadsheet could you please let me know if the AFV and Infantry list output need more unit spaces.

Thanks.
Paul

Added space for two more afv and two more infantry units in the force list.
In files section.
Paul