Topic: VBAM: The Starmada Edition now available!

Majestic Twelve Games and Victory by Any Means Games are proud to announce the release of our very first collaborative project: Victory by Any Means: The Starmada Edition.

Victory by Any Means™: The Starmada™ Edition combines two of the most flexible space gaming systems of our day. This book provides the rules links you need to play a campaign using a combination of both Starmada: The Universal Game Of Starship Combat and the Victory by Any Means (VBAM) Campaign Guide. VBAM: Starmada includes:

* A comprehensive method for converting Starmada ship designs to the VBAM campaign system;

* Over 125 new starship designs, taken from The Wars Of The Boltians And Kuissians VBAM sourcebook and converted for use in Starmada;

* Extensive technology rules, building upon those already provided in VBAM and Starmada;

* 10 sheets of counters representing the forces of the Boltian Star League, the Kuissian Empire, and the Terran Union;

* New optional rules for Starmada, including notable starship crews, sensors, and specialized defenses;

...and much more!

VBAM: Starmada is not a stand-alone product; ownership of both Starmada X and the VBAM Campaign Guide is required. Possession of The Wars Of The Boltians And Kuissians sourcebook is also recommended.

For more information, please visit our web site: www.mj12games.com

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Re: VBAM: The Starmada Edition now available!

So...

How much does it cost? (hopes the price is not over my budget...)

murtalianconfederacy wrote:

So...

How much does it cost? (hopes the price is not over my budget...)

The product page is here:

http://www.mj12games.com/starmada/0113.html

Dan

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

I have to find a new job first...   :evil:

Rich

rkhigdon wrote:

> Just picked this up, and on first glance it looks pretty spiffy. 
> There is some complexity but that's to be expected in a campaign
> system, especially one that merges 2 totally independent
> games the way
> this one does.
>
> A more detailed review will come later, but overall...Nice job!

I'm glad to hear it passes initial inspection. Looking forward to the detailed review... smile

Dan

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Since the book requires the VBAM Campaign Guide and the Starmada X rules -- why don't you offer a "Complete Starmada/VBAM Campaign Package" with all three books in one purchase?

Seems a natural.

Well, I've ordered both off of Lulu.com (around £38-39). No going back now...

I think that I'll go and lie down now--I think I will be fed to the local cat population by my family when they've heard I've ordered even more items off the internet... yikes

If you hear of someone being killed in Great Britain, that'll probably be me...:D

So, you've heard about the latest joint venture between Victory by Any Means Games and Majestic Twelve Games, but you don't yet play VBAM or Starmada? Or are you a proud owner of the PDF copies, but need an excuse to get hold of the printed books?

Well, fear not -- now you too can dominate the galaxy with Victory by Any Means, the modular game of strategic conquest, and Starmada, the Universal Game of Starship Combat.

For a limited time, order VBAM: Starmada, Starmada X: Brigade, and the VBAM Campaign Guide, and save 28% over buying the three separately.

Visit our web site for more information: www.mj12games.com

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

I ordered my bundle yesterday... that will make (I think...) 4 copies of the Starmada X rules I have purchased...

smile

Got them! The VBAM books look fantastic...

Still waiting for mine, being across the Atlantic sometimes really annoys me... :evil:

Still waiting for it. It had better be in soon, because Im getting annoyed...

/taps foot impatiently

Still waiting for it. It had better be in soon, because Im getting annoyed...

/taps foot impatiently

How did you order it? Was it thru Lulu?

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Yeah, and they've screwed up my order. I now have two copies of the Starmada Edition, and no copy of the book I need to use those two. I can't afford another £20  :evil:

Yeah, and they've screwed up my order. I now have two copies of the Starmada Edition, and no copy of the book I need to use those two. I can't afford another £20  :evil:

Which book do you need?

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

I needed the VBAM Campaign Guide, but Tyrel (thanks again) sent me a copy of the file. I will also get a free copy of the Campaign Guide (shipping 29th July) so thats alright. smile

Personally, I would love to see copies of the counters.....

More ideas for scratch building....LOL

Nahuris