Topic: Grande Campaign, anyone??

Hi!

Me and few friends are planning to gear up new campaign for our existing minis (6mm or 28mm), I was looking for a rule system for Campaign and I strolled to here.. I really like the rules of defiance and wardogs. As usual I got carried away and have looked 15mm fig's too -> so left the "don't buy more miniatures policy".

Now I think I have found out core rules here (thanks) and need to know before buying these rulesets, is my grande plan smile possible? Everything is possible right? but has anyone done something like that or is something under progress. Links needed!

I know that now I can make squads that move and fight as own miniatures in wardogs and one counter is squad in Quantum legion. Does Quantum have conversion rules for Wardogs to Quantum Legion counters. This way I could fight either rules I want and figure out casualties more accurately to campaign play.

Why I ask is that in the past I played game called Renegade legion.. or series of games. I loved the idea that could build trooper in roleplay rules, covert squad of those to tabletop rules, convert further to planet size fight. and ofcourse same thing to fighters and capital ships.. Ie conquer whole system (renegade legion: Prefect) That is the Campaign I'd like to do.

If I am to create anything that large I need to figure out supply and logistics. How to covert point value of single trooper compared to point value of starship... Nuts but would rock!

Re: Grande Campaign, anyone??

There has not been a Wardogs/ Quantum Legion conversion to my knowledge. Someone whom has the QL rules would have to chime in on if it can be done.