Topic: Just Got The Game- Very Well-Done!

Hey guys,

For a long time now I've been itching to run a big strategic campaign, one that not only encompassed rules for armies but also kingdom rules.  My problem is been that I've never been able to find a battle system with enough depth, breadth, and ease of play for what I had in mind.

Digging though my Bookmarks I notice a link to MJ12, a place I hadn't visited in a long while.  I saw FTM and took a look at the demo.  I quickly realized it may be what I had been looking for...so I bought it.

I am very pleased, as I have been with every MJ12 game I own.  This is exactly what I was looking for.  Now I can begin work on the campaign and domain rules and get this thing off the ground.

Thanks!

Re: Just Got The Game- Very Well-Done!

<blush>

thanks, man!

Make sure you look at the errata section of this forum, there's a couple key things worng with the points formula (go figure)

Also, I will post a new spreadsheet asap to help with troop creation.

Re: Just Got The Game- Very Well-Done!

Yes. Thank you.

It is nice to here that people are enjoying something with which we have had so much fun.

If your campaign efforts get off the ground, I would be intrigued to hear them. We have wanted to do something in this area for while, but just can't quite get around to it.