Topic: Free miniatures game (sort of...)

You've got hundreds of dice.  I know you do.

Imagine you're in the middle of a really boring RPG session and your 2nd level halfling rogue has died (yet again) and the Big Bad Butt-ugly Barbarian is lost in the minotaurs maze so nobody else has anything to do either.

Well, here's your salvation. 
Wardice is a quick-playing, easy to understand, well thought out, highly playtested smile  adaptable and fun wargame. In other words, just another great game by your friends at Majestic Twelve.

Re: Free miniatures game (sort of...)

That should be:

http://mj12games.com/forum/files/wardice_334.pdf

smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

jimbeau wrote:

You've got hundreds of dice.  I know you do.

You know me too well....

jimbeau wrote:

Imagine you're in the middle of a really boring RPG session and your 2nd level halfling rogue has died (yet again) and the Big Bad Butt-ugly Barbarian is lost in the minotaurs maze so nobody else has anything to do either.

Well, here's your salvation. 
Wardice is a quick-playing, easy to understand, well thought out, highly playtested smile  adaptable and fun wargame. In other words, just another great game by your friends at Majestic Twelve.

Heh...I'll have to check this one out. This might go pretty well with paper minis (note to self, after cleaning up the hard drive, work on Nick's minis and do some more mecha...)

Are Devin and Ben your kids?

What do you use to generate PDF's?

yes devin and ben are my two oldest.

and I use the adobe print to pdf to generate pdfs from a word doc like this one.

I've been known to print to pdf from my real computer (mac at home)

I've also been known to exprt to Postscript and drop that onto acrobat distiiller.

jim

Jimbeau,
Do you have an updated link to this PDF?