Topic: Aquatic Ape Wars!

Okay...
So, I'm like cleaning out my 'Games-I-Stole' directory, sorting them and dumping the crap I found online, saved off, and then decided it wasn't worth the space on a CD to save it.

Then I came across this. I don't know whether I wrote this or got it off a bulletin board, or what, but it's got some potential as some sorta weird, uh, game thing....
--------------------------------------
Aquatic Ape Wars!

Imagine the ocean filled with large Orangatang sized apes. It's like going to a public pool in August, Except you don't get to harpoon the little terrors, lest their mommies get upset.

A)It uses a d6 only system

B)It uses propriety dice and templates

C)"Official Sea Monkey Hero Characters" only in tournaments

D)Trademarks Sea Monkeys, Ocean Orangatang, Humans, Dice

E)Is sold in a glossy book with an extra AAW codex per army.

F)Changes to a new rules edition after the second to last codex is released.

G)It's a collectible game with unlimited expansion capability

Weapons......

Banana bombs

Octopus catapults

Kelp mortars

Jellyfish airships.

"Cap'n, Man-o-war off starboard bow."
"Quickly now, load the octopults!"

To quote Python "My hovercraft is full of eels"

Fish Slap Dance (think Monty Python sketch) to attack the enemy. Smack my fish up, smack my fish up!

Be sure to include an accident table so that humorous critical misses and other random acts of buffoonery can take place-ex: Soldier slips on banana peel(If this one isn't in there, I'll scream), he takes one hit of damage and his friends all gather round and chortle.

Characters.....

Aqua Apes

Spongebob Squarepants

Sea monkeys:
Those sea monkeys can be nasty. My sea monkeys decided I was an incompetent overlord and overthrew me. They put me in their little sea dungeon. It was only by conspiring with partizans from one of the minority sea monkey factions that I was able to obtain my freedom. When you pull the monkeys out of the sea, do you spank them? I flushed the little buggers.

Giant clams

Giant clams - bearded

'wardancers'? They could use the special Fish Slap Dance (think Monty Python sketch) to attack the enemy. Smack my fish up, smack my fish up!

Flying apes for high-level battles

Smart-apes

Can we have a smaller type of simian that wear little red fez hats and have bat wings - oops, been done that one! They could be Skull Monkeys!

Make sure there are packs of Hamsterhanas

Kelp Monsters

Aquatic-Kong pop up to smash the players ship

Armadillos, Giant lumbering armored armadillos high on peyote cactus and sporting a tude.

Battle Smurfs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it's something I skagged off a mailing list and added to, but I'm not sure...
:-)

Re: Aquatic Ape Wars!

THIS scares me.   :shock:

*LOL*

Re: Aquatic Ape Wars!

Someone, or possibly a large group of someones, is/are off their meds.....