Topic: Spreadsheet Error

Hi All,

I've noticed that the forum's been quite, but I recently bought FtM and when I tried to access the calculation spreadsheet, I got an error message saying it was corrupted.

Any help?

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Re: Spreadsheet Error

Just checked it out, and it seems to work fine (at least for me).

Try downloading it to your desktop instead of opening it in a web browser (it's an Excel template).

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Just tried.
Catalog/forthemasses/ftmcalc.xlt is corrupted, just an unsightly mess.
Ftm Point Calc 1.0.zip in the files section returnes an invalid file result (will not unzip). at least in Windows 7.

Paul

Don't know what to say: both files worked like a charm for me.

I have re-upped them both, so perhaps that fixed the problem others were experiencing.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

The "Unit Calculator" on the For the Masses catalog screen still throws up a screen of text when clicked on instead of a excel template but the calculator in the files here will now unzip and work. smile

Paul

You have to download the XLT link and then open it in Excel. If you open it in your browser, you'll only get gibberish.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

cricket wrote:

You have to download the XLT link and then open it in Excel. If you open it in your browser, you'll only get gibberish.

Thanks, It should be noted that it tries to save as .html which needs to be changed to .xlt or it still comes out gibberish.
Gibberish, gibberish, gibberish, ah just one of those words that do not get used enough!

Paul

Saving the file as a .xlt works for me.

Thanks guys,

Paul.