Re: strategyzoneonline interested in interviewing

Is this still happening?  Looked back and the thread started a few months ago.

themattcurtis wrote:

Is this still happening?  Looked back and the thread started a few months ago.

Still happening.  We were hoping to go live this week (today as a matter of fact), but we keep having problems with a FLASH app that is screwing-up the main page.  It is very frustrating.  Hopefully, we will smash the last bug and be online in the near future. 

Sorry about the delays.   :oops:

Checking in again.

No big deal.  Just curious.  Haven't picked IS up (or heard any back scenes rumblings) in months.

Later
Matt

bump because I don't want to have the 6666th article.

jeesh

Greetings all,

Well, after many false starts, Xtreme-Gamer.comhas gone live!  Hurray!   big_smile

Don't worry, the Iron Stars review is going up shortly (we're trying to space the publication of our content).  I'll post the URL as soon as it does.

Thanks again!

---Scott

:?:  :?:  :?:

go0gleplex wrote:

:?:  :?:  :?:

I have to agree.

I think I recall listening to it, but you haven't posted the URL.....

BTW, we're getting our first serious freeze of the season in the next two days. It's been 70+ during the day for like two weeks here.....
:-)

Had snow Monday night and Tuesday morning...then ice last night. Pretty unusual here since the ocean currents usually keep temps between 40 and 70 year around. smile

http://www.xtreme-gamer.com/

But the review isn't there.

I dunno....I'm starting to dub it "vaportext." smile

themattcurtis wrote:

http://www.xtreme-gamer.com/

But the review isn't there.

I dunno....I'm starting to dub it "vaportext." smile

had to do a search of the site to find it, it's not what I had listened to earlier:

http://www.xtreme-gamer.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=607&Itemid=9

I thought the review article was done by murtalian, not Dan.

Any info on things STortorice? smile

Yes, the review was done by me. It was also around the time our new kitchen was being installed. I remember because I had to write part of it on the fridge-freezer top...:D

Dan Maddox, the overall head guru at that site, is apparently digging into what happened to the articles.  I don't think Scott is the minis guy there anymore.  Once I hear about what's goin' on, I'll let folks know.  I just wanted to get the game some addt'l exposure  :roll:

Greetings all,

First, the super-belated big news:

John Voysey's review of Iron Stars is finally up and published here: 
http://www.gamesquad.com/index.php?pform=7

Second, let me offer my heartfelt apology for the unconscionable delay.   

:oops:

Don and I went through a hellish past year with all sorts of problems, both technical and personal.  As you can see by visiting the site, one of the fatalities of those problems was the short-lived Xtreme-Gamer website. sad  Ultimately, for a whole host of reasons, Don and I decided that the best course was to start from scratch with a brand new website, Gamesquad.com  It has only been online for about a week and change (hence why material is still missing from many sections), but I wanted to be sure that the long lost Iron Stars review was one of the first up there.

Anyway, I just want to offer our apologies once again.  God willing, this will never happen again.

STortorice wrote:

Anyway, I just want to offer our apologies once again.  God willing, this will never happen again.

What? I had to wait a few months for free publicity?

Shame on you!

smile

Seriously, no apologies necessary, and thanks for the review -- although Mr. Voysey nees to think about upping the grade. 7.8 out of 10, indeed... wink

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Hey, you didn't bribe me enough...:D