Topic: any thoughts at all

On getting the fourth book going?

Matt

Re: any thoughts at all

themattcurtis wrote:

On getting the fourth book going?

Matt

Might be a bit with the holidays are upon us *back creaks ominously*...and Dan hasn't made this his day job yet... :wink:

I know it's not anyone's day job. big_smile

I've just been hoping for a while now -- seemingly in vain -- for some kind of word "from on high." 

Startin' to think it's not going to happen.

Pretty sure it will.  Dan just has himself pre-occupied with a pet project just yet given dialogue elsewhere.  *chuckles*  So it'll sit a bit then be great guns to gonzo.  lol

Yeah, a lot of things have been slowed down recently. Apparently, marriage has a way of doing that... smile

Anyway, there are Big Things coming soon, and after that Iron Stars is next on the list -- along with Grand Fleets, and ARES, and and and and...

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

cricket wrote:

Yeah, a lot of things have been slowed down recently. Apparently, marriage has a way of doing that... smile

I was trying not to mention that possibility. Wait til ya start havin kids Dan.  *evil chuckles*  :twisted:

cricket wrote:

Anyway, there are Big Things coming soon, and after that Iron Stars is next on the list -- along with Grand Fleets, and ARES, and and and and...

and and For the Masses, and some other coolness

Yeah, Dan is spread pretty thin.....

..but there *are* things in the works.

patience

..there's even something coming up for "For the Masses"?

Wow....no wonder we're at dead slow....
big_smile

..not that I'm complaining, I've been a bit busy with the holiday.

go0gleplex wrote:
cricket wrote:

I was trying not to mention that possibility. Wait til ya start havin kids Dan.  *evil chuckles*  :twisted:

I think I did say something about marriage and gaming - several times in fact...
;>

Marriage and gaming?
Gaming a marriage?
Stop playing games and get back to turning out 'stuff' for the masses. We have cravings that need satisfaction you know.

Narratio wrote:

Marriage and gaming?
Gaming a marriage?
Stop playing games and get back to turning out 'stuff' for the masses. We have cravings that need satisfaction you know.

Uhm, have you considered writing some Yourself?