Munster for me!

Re: cheddar

Anyone tried deep-fried camembert?

We have a cheese section?

...one question - WHY?
:roll:

You're completely off-topic. Do you have anything to say about cheese or not, eh? Eh?

smokingwreckage wrote:

You're completely off-topic. Do you have anything to say about cheese or not, eh? Eh?

I've heard it said that it's good for loose stools.
lol

Lancashire Crumbly with Butter Pie!

Hmmm

'Blessed are the Cheese makers.'

Okay, the best type of cheese has got to be the staple--cheddar. Forget all your Camemberts and Stilton, cheddar is the best cheese.

I think...:D

But I would like to re-iterate thedugans' comment: WHY?

It's scientific. Dan has asserted that Starmada is "more popular than cheeses." Now we can find out for sure! We just have to tally the post-count for a decisive answer to this vexing question.

thedugan wrote:
smokingwreckage wrote:

lol

See, now I would have thought wood glue would be better for that sort of thing.  Or maybe a few good, long screws...

hundvig wrote:
thedugan wrote:

lol

See, now I would have thought wood glue would be better for that sort of thing.  Or maybe a few good, long screws...

Actually, I'm thinking Imodium might work best.

Is Imodium a cheese or are you OFF TOPIC AGAIN! Please, think of the people doing a forum search for cheese topics.

smokingwreckage wrote:

Is Imodium a cheese or are you OFF TOPIC AGAIN! Please, think of the people doing a forum search for cheese topics.

Imodium is good for loose stools, and not the kind you're going to sit on - well, not on purpose, anyway.....

I can truthfully say that I've never DONE a googel search for cheese. I simply go down to the local Walmart and buy a chunk of cheddar.

underling wrote:
hundvig wrote:
thedugan wrote:

lol

Actually, I'm thinking Imodium might work best.

Imodium AD- The Super Stopper Upper.

Now I'm wondering if Starmada is better than Imodium AD? And, seeing all of the cross-genre Starmada adaptions (Dreadnoughts, Iron stars) will there be a Imodium AD-Starmada version?
To keep this slightly on topic, I prefer medium cheddar or a nice monterrey jack.