Topic: Rules clarification needed

The rules for KINETIC ENHANCEMENT, pages 89 and 90 say:

"KINETIC ENHANCEMENT: This augmentation must be purchased for an entire unit of infantry figures with the same frame. Each figure has its movement characteristic increased by 1 (e.g. MV 4 becomes MV 5). Sprint, Jump or Flight capabilities are unaffected."

It's the last sentence I want clarified.  Does this mean the unit still have it's Sprint, Jump, & Flight ability or does it mean the +1 movement doesn't get included when determining Sprint/Jump/Flight speeds?

For example, if I were to give this enhancement to a unit that has a movement characteristic of M6J, it's walk speed would be 7 (M6 +1) and run speed 14 [2 x (M6+1)].  Jump speed is normally x3 the base movement.  So, does the unit have a jump speed of 21 [3 x (M6+1)] or is the jump capability unaffected by this enhancement so it remains at 18 (M6 x 3)?

Kyle

Re: Rules clarification needed

I've understood it's simply intented to say that the frame retains the "effector" to the movement. Note that it says "capabilities", not "distances", "ranges" or anything directly referencing the distance the frame (or rather, the model representing the frame, obviously) can be moved.

Re: Rules clarification needed

Ys, tnjrp is correct, there is no effect on whether a unit has the capability in question.  So yes, 5J would become 6J after augmentation.