Topic: Multiple Weapons / Multiple Attacks / Secondary Attack

My question is in regard to the references to Multiple Weapons on page: 50; Secondary Attack on pages: 57 and 68; and Multiple Attacks on page: 66.

These all refer to the same ability right? 
(If not, how much does Multiple Weapons cost, and what does Secondary Attack do?)

Thanks,
TIm.

Re: Multiple Weapons / Multiple Attacks / Secondary Attack

yesman wrote:

My question is in regard to the references to Multiple Weapons on page: 50; Secondary Attack on pages: 57 and 68; and Multiple Attacks on page: 66.
These all refer to the same ability right? 
(If not, how much does Multiple Weapons cost, and what does Secondary Attack do?)
Thanks,
TIm.

I don't have the full rulebook with me here at work, just the red bestiary.
I believe the Secondary Attack ability has been replaced by allowing a model to have "multiple weapons."
Normally when point costing, the most expensive weapon's weapon factor is kept at full value, the second most expensive weapon's weapon factor is divided by two, the third most expensive weapon's weapon factor is divided by three, and so on. This allows a model to have multiple weapons, but to be able to attack with only one of those weapons at a time.
If you want a model to be able to attack with two or more weapons with the same attack action, keep those weapons' weapon factors at full value and add them together when point costing.
Hopefully that all just made sense.
Kevin