Re: Periodical...

Here's some more messing around with things...showing a more completed look.

http://www.angelfire.com/or/FireHorse/Cover_Mock3.pdf

[size=85](disclaimer: cover picture is by Michael Surbrook from yahoo directory and is used only for demonstration/example purposes)[/size]

Heh...

I like the "WTF?" look the mech's getting.

underling wrote:

Jeez...
This just goes to show how much I'm listened to around here.
I suggested this same thing, at least with respect to Fictional Reality, almost a week ago.
wink

I know, I was agreeing with you.  There are a lot of podcasts, online mags and the like that can be tapped for MJ12 games.  I'm always depressed that Full Thrust (that has been 'out of print' for a while) gets more usage then any of the Starmada books in those mags,books and conventions.

-Bren

Well...if it comes to pass that this idea is passed on...I still think it might be fun to do it as a compilation of scenarios and fiction for two or three times a year for "in house" per se...sort of a way to fill in story lines and such between other supplements.  Like the new universe thing.  Might attract more folks to MJXII Games seeing that little extra support...and Dan can disavow anything in it as he sees fit due to it being fan generated.  The really good stuff from our 'group mag' gets to be polished up and then we could forward on to one of the more established mags for added exposure and essentially free advertising for MJXII. It's how my thinking is going at any rate.  :geek: 

I'd like a chance to do a "pilot" issue if you guys would send me some stuff. Then see how everyone likes or dislikes it and go from there.   wink 

That okay with you Dan?

go0gleplex wrote:

That okay with you Dan?

Let's talk offline a bit.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

cricket wrote:
go0gleplex wrote:

That okay with you Dan?