Topic: Wow...

I was depending on the mailer widget on the forum to send out stuff to the Yahoo list, which told me when stuff got posted on the forums...

I now check every week or so.

I'm AMAZED at the number of posts on the Wardogs section. Wow...

Re: Wow...

Well...it's one way to tell that folks are enjoying it. wink *chuckles*

Well I like it.

I was looking for a set of rules for use with Germy's 3mm SF range. I like MJXII games in general, although mech per se is not my usual game.

I read a couple of over views on TMP and else where, saw that the construction rules covered non-mecha as well as mecha, and the preview rules convinced me that the mechanics were not overly complicated. Colour me sold!

Yep, I never was too much into mecha gaming and I didn't expect to go for this one, but the flexibility of this system and adaptability to any setting I thought of was enough to buy the game.

There are some tweaks which would have to be implemented (eg. targetting based more on size than thermal signature for some settings) but generally the game meets my expectations.

Now to get a few of those opinions on the "store front" comments so folks as not caring to hunt through forum threads can see 'em. wink

posted to rpgnow

Just checked over at RPGNow...and Wardogs is still in the top 10 for the mecha games...and has been since it's release. Thanks folks!