Topic: Cold Navy Miniatures

For those who've not been watching SCN forums...Ravenstar is getting close to re-releasing the famed Cold Navy Miniatures...and from what I've been priviledged to get a sneak peak at...

[size=100]M A J O R[/size] worth the wait!!!  Argueably some of the best looking starship miniatures to be produced in terms of quality I've ever seen. Better than the originals by a significant margin. Reminds my of the zocchi plastic starfleet battle mini's of the late 80's they're that good.  :geek:

start saving now...cause you'll probably gonna want to binge once they hit release. I know "I" am.  :twisted:

Re: Cold Navy Miniatures

Saw over at SCN, Ravenstar should have the new site with the Cold Navy ships up next week. smile

Where did this information come from?

the cold navy threads on starship combat news (SCN)...from Ravenstar hisself. Though it's actually in the hands of his webguy who hasn't gotten the new site up yet.

Looks like Ravenstar has some pics of the latest releases for the CN ships up on his blog. The new Mauridian BB looks like a monster. And the Terrans get a CV

Yeah, my monthly gaming budget just started sobbing uncontrollably when I saw those. It hasn't stopped yet.

Sergeant Crunch wrote:

Yeah, my monthly gaming budget just started sobbing uncontrollably when I saw those. It hasn't stopped yet.

I've been trying to come up with reasons for the wife to let me buy some of the new mauridians myself.