Topic: 3 questions

1) Unit Creation: when figureing out the ORAT, what do I put in if my AP is zero?
2) If my Infantry has Armor of 1, do they get BOTH their armor defense and the special Infantry Save roll?
3) On the counter sheet, why does the Copperhead and Typhoon both have a 2nd Speed of 4? Should they have a 2nd Speed of 5 since their 1st Speed is 3?

Overall, I find it a good system for Battalion sized ops. A few additional Traits have come to mind already. I'll push counters around this week and see what I stumble over. wink

Re: 3 questions

Blackhawk33 wrote:

1) Unit Creation: when figureing out the ORAT, what do I put in if my AP is zero?

The multiplier is 1.5 raised to an exponent equal to the AP. Any value raised to the zero power is 1; thus, if the AP is zero, the multiplier is one.

2) If my Infantry has Armor of 1, do they get BOTH their armor defense and the special Infantry Save roll?

Yes.

3) On the counter sheet, why does the Copperhead and Typhoon both have a 2nd Speed of 4? Should they have a 2nd Speed of 5 since their 1st Speed is 3?

For the published units, I am using fractional values for first speed and initial attack dice, which means the rounding will be 'off' if you assume the initial values are integers.

Overall, I find it a good system for Battalion sized ops. A few additional Traits have come to mind already. I'll push counters around this week and see what I stumble over. wink

Looking forward to it! smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com