Topic: Corrections

I have picked up a few things that need correction.

There are some counters that are the same on both sides, ie don't show the damaged side.  These are :
Sch. Holstien, Schlesein, and Kaiser.   Could these be corrected please ?

The factors for Helgoland and similar configuration German BB's is not correct.   This suggests that all six turrets could fire to one broadside which was not the case.  They have a single turret fore and aft, and two turrets either side in the centre of the ship, so that only four turrets can fire to a broadside (with two turrets capable of firing the other side).  This was one of the 'mid era' developments on turret configuration along with wing turrets etc.  In theory, it allowed three turrets to fire fire and aft, but only at very directly in line targets.   The factors would, I suggest, be better as [16/8]  and allowing [8/4] to fire on the opposite broadside at the same time.  If you need the list of similar ships I can provide this.

The PDF's of the data sheets don't allow cut and paste (might be just my set up ?) which would be useful to allow producing sheets with just the ships in a scenario/ game - thus avoiding all of the turning backwards and forward through the full sheets to find the active ships.

Re: Corrections

Raxonika wrote:

There are some counters that are the same on both sides, ie don't show the damaged side.  These are :
Sch. Holstien, Schlesein, and Kaiser.

Fixed. I will upload the corrected PDFs tomorrow.

The factors for Helgoland and similar configuration German BB's is not correct.   This suggests that all six turrets could fire to one broadside which was not the case.

This is not an error, but a concession to simplicity. Any ship with turreted weapons receives the "all port/stbd, half fore/aft" arrangement. There is no reason you can't add a house rule as you describe.

The PDF's of the data sheets don't allow cut and paste (might be just my set up ?) which would be useful to allow producing sheets with just the ships in a scenario/ game - thus avoiding all of the turning backwards and forward through the full sheets to find the active ships.

I will disable the cut/paste restriction when I upload the corrected version.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Re: Corrections

Much appreciated.  Thanks for the prompt reply. big_smile

I like the simplicity and card play in the rules ,and had no problems with the PDF download, and mounting the boards and counters (I have never done double sided counters before - worked well with permanent photomount spray which allows a bit if repositioning).