Topic: Starmada: Distant Armada at Origins

ADB, Inc. has announced that copies of Starmada: Distant Armada is available to be ordered for pick-up at Origins. (The main print run and distribution to retailers won't be until next month I believe.) You go to the ADB shopping cart and select the "pick up at Origins" option, and you don't get charged postage. You can pick up your item(s) either from the ADB booth, or at the "Sing-A-Long" which is an event where SFU fans get to meet and talk with ADB staff. ADB always brings along supplies of the newest releases, but there is limited space in the truck so you may need to be quick. Pre-ordering guarantees you a copy.

I don't know whether or not there are any SFU-Mada events scheduled for Origins at this time. Will post here if I hear of any.

(I just finished proofreading the last of the ship cards for this, and they're looking good.)

Re: Starmada: Distant Armada at Origins

Just a note: You can pre-order ANY ADB product for delivery at Origins, so if you wanted a copy of some other SFU-Mada title and wanted to save on postage (or get it signed), you can do that too.

This note from Jean Sexton:

We're also going to be demoing Distant Armada at Origins. Thursday and Saturday
from 9:00-11:30ish Jeff Johnson will be doing demos -- I'd love it if some of
the regular Starmada people could drop in on him -- I think he'd love some
serious competitive games as well.