Topic: Babylon 5 ACTA Conversion

I think I'm finally happy with my ACTA conversions. I'll post the big 4 here. If anyone is interested, I'll post the rest. I'll also post my conversion notes if anyone is interested.

Also, I apologize for the size of the Excel files. They were much smaller in xlsx format...
[attachment=1]Centauri.zip[/attachment]
[attachment=2]Minbari.zip[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Narn.zip[/attachment]

Re: Babylon 5 ACTA Conversion

Earth Alliance - all 3 eras.
[attachment=2]Earth Alliance - Early Years.zip[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Earth Alliance - Third Age.zip[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Earth Alliance - Crusade Era.zip[/attachment]

Thanks for these.  I'll look them over and let you know what I think. I would like to see any other fleets you've done too. I have to warn you that I don't know how long it will take for me to do that though. After all, I've been working on conversions from AoG's Fleet Action rules since The Starmada Compendium!!  lol  :shock:  lol

[attachment=0]Dilgar.zip[/attachment]
[attachment=1]ISA.zip[/attachment]
[attachment=2]Psi Corps.zip[/attachment]
Here's three more for you. Let me know when you want more.

Cheers,
-Christopher

Your SSDs are very useful, with firing arc diagrams and localisation included, have you an empty version of them ?

And the ships seems cool, can't wait to try them with my babylon5wars stuff !

Thanks a lot

PS : Starwarden : The white stars are in the ISA file

This is the second conversion of B5 to Starmada... and, not totally pleased with what has been done (just a matter of taste, guys), I'm making currently my own, based on B5 Wars SSD.

Marc

This is the second post where I've downloaded zips from this forum and they are invalid.  Any one else have this problem?

Most of the archives were corrupted during the transition to a new server last year. I have been asking the original uploaders to replace the files...

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com