Topic: Humanity's Reach Universe

This is a setting that I have been working on for a while in dribs and drabs as free time allows. It is a setting first and foremost and I tried to show that though all the ships come from a basic, universe specific set of technologies, there can be a wide variety of design choices made. If there is one thing that history shows is that mechanical perfection on the scale of something as complex as a warship (even in today's terms) is very difficult, so there are a great many "flawed" designs included. I hope everyone enjoys. I'm working on 3 other lesser projects to go with this: Bases, Civilian shipping, and Pirates. Whether I finish them or not depends on the response I get. I'll do them all for myself anyway, but I won't waste the time to put it all together neatly if nobody else cares.
I had to break it up to take out the cover art and the map because I just couldn't get everything under the 2 mb updload limit otherwise.
Cheers,
Erik

Oh, and murtalianconfederacy, if want to convert everything to SFO, be my guest...I don't have enough time left in my life to take it on myself!  smile

Re: Humanity's Reach Universe

Might have to wait, though, as I'm currently working on another setting myself...:p