Topic: Couldn't keep my promise (or, Iron Air: SAE Supplement)

Yep, I couldn't keep my word. This is the first of three supplements I've designed over the last two-three weeks.

Enjoy.

EDIT: The updated file is in post 5 of this thread--some incorrect information has been corrected.

Re: Couldn't keep my promise (or, Iron Air: SAE Supplement)

Fortifications / stations / fixed defenses are something I'd like to see more of in Starmada, but they're often hard to make sense of in a space setting.  Airships make them make sense, and the designs are good.  Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback smile

The settlements were designed three times--I originally saw them as fortified settlements with moderate to high shields, but it made them too difficult for the assault transports to 'board' them, as well as causing their weapons to be almost ineffective.

Realised there is one piece of errata for this supplement: the Vosalher II should have [VXY] in it's first weapon hit chart slot, not [VXZ] as it lacks a Z battery. An updated supplement will be posted shortly.

And here it is: version 1.02 of Iron Air.

If anyone has any suggestions of other units I can design, or any designs themselves, I might roll out an expansion...

Deleted supplement