Topic: Cracked Reflections and Coalition Resurgent

These are the second and third supplements I've designed to burn off excess creative energy in the eager anticipation of Starmada: Nova Edition.

Cracked Reflections is a fairly normal space opera setting. Coalition Resurgent is/was an attempt to create a mini-campaign. The PDF contains the ships and sample fleets of 1000, 2000 and 3000 points, while the zip file contains both complete fleets if you wish to do the mini-campaign yourself.

Enjoy...

EDIT: Both Cracked Reflections and Coalition Resurgent are further down the page

Re: Cracked Reflections and Coalition Resurgent

Just noticed that the Zolnazar Technocracy heavy fusion repeater has a DMG of 3, when it should read 2. This will be altered in the next couple of hours (hopefully)

Here is version 1.02 of Cracked Reflections. As far as I can tell, there was only one piece of errata for Cracked Reflections, and none for Coalition Resurgent.

The offer for suggestions in Iron Air also extends to these two, by the way...:)

Deleted supplement

Eesh...  3k+ fleets are tough.  I think I once tried playing a 3-4k game and we gave up after a couple hours.  On the other hand, it would be a lot of fun to try something like this for Starmada as a way to handle massive sides.

Having not played for a while, I can see what you mean...However, there are 'only' eight ships in one side's 3k fleet and one ship and four bases in the other. Plus, as a house rule, I tend to gift large weapon batteries the 'fire-linked' option to at least reduce the amount of die rolling.

/holds hands up.

Sorry everyone for releasing yet more errata, this time for Coalition Resurgent. For some reason (possibly tiredness) the Venariz mine frigate has arcs for its rocket launchers as [AC] x2, [BD] x2, when it should read [A] x2 [B] x2. This has been corrected in the supplement below.

Because of a general feeling of lethargy/procrastination, I have not updated the OoB, just the Venariz in the supplement. The OoB has also been pulled from the initial post.

Deleted supplement