Topic: MJ12 bundle?

So I was wondering, what are the chances of, for example, all the major mj12games miniatures games being available in a large bundle of books, possibly at a discount rate?

Just an idle thought.

Re: MJ12 bundle?

smokingwreckage wrote:

So I was wondering, what are the chances of, for example, all the major mj12games miniatures games being available in a large bundle of books, possibly at a discount rate?

Just an idle thought.

I've been thinking of buying Iron Stars, basically because I haven't yet smile
However, I have been a wee bit conflicted as I can buy the bundle from Drivethrurpg much cheaper than I can get them from MJ12's catalog. The same would be true if I didn't already have all the Starmada books. I would rather give MJ12 the business, but I just can't bring myself to part with double the money to support MJ12. I guess if I was really a supporter it wouldn't matter huh? Unfotunately the difference is more or less gas in my car, so reality wins out again. But, a slightly more  affordable bundle would be easier to justify! Since I already have a fair amount of stuff a "mega bundle" of all things MJ12 would be unnecessary, but I think there is a place for game-specific bundles.

Erik