Topic: Humanity's Reach

So I have re-engineered the fleets from my campaign setting. I'll start posting them up as I have time to do them up in the shipyard.
Cheers,
Erik

Re: Humanity's Reach

Here is the second batch, the Association Corporate fleet. I have 2 more completely redone, I just have to combine the ships with the fluff before posting, maybe tonight.
Cheers,
Erik

Next, one of the real major powers, the Commonwealth.
Cheers,
Erik

Next up are a couple of the lesser powers, the multistellar Combine and the single system Avalon.
Cheers,
Erik

Next is another lesser light, the Confederacy...

Thanks for these blacklancer, while I never got a real chance to look closely at the SAE versions, I liked the idea of the setting, and like that the missiles you had have now changed into seeker weapons (which is in common with what I've been doing...:D)

murtalianconfederacy wrote:

Thanks for these blacklancer, while I never got a real chance to look closely at the SAE versions, I liked the idea of the setting, and like that the missiles you had have now changed into seeker weapons (which is in common with what I've been doing...:D)

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with how the Nova designs are turning out. I haven't played with the seeking weapon version of attack missiles yet, but I have to say I really love the rules and think they will be more playable than the SAE drone versions. I also like how SNE allows me to design ships in a similar fashion but with different defensive schemes giving them a bit more of a specific flavor. I still have a lot of ships to go, so it will probably be a while before I get the whole set done, especially if my attention drifts to other projects  :?
Cheers,
Erik

Next is the Federation and the Empire (not the SFU versions!)

The Federation is a wealthy second-tier nation and the Empire is quite simply the most powerful single force in human space.
Cheers,
Erik

Considering how the downloads have dwindled since the initial post I guess there are exactly 3 of you still interested?  smile  Oh well, either way I'll post up all of the Nova-updated fleets for this universe before I move on to other endeavors.
Cheers,
Erik

Well, I'm still interested...:D

Well, I'm still interested...:D

Well I figured there was at least one...and I kinda figured it was you.  lol
I looked this morning and I am just less than half done, and since it's finally not rainy today it's yard work for this chump  :x
What a waste of a day! wink
Cheers,
Erik

Hehe...:D

Well, just finished another supplement, so thats going up in a few minutes. Hope people will enjoy it, otherwise its a whole weekend wasted... lol

Well because Murtalianconfederacy is still interested, here are some more ships!  smile
Oh, if anyone else cares, the Missile Batteries in use on the ships throughout are all expendable, but for some unknown reason, the trait doesn't show up in the statistics that transferred to the cards. I assure you it does everywhere else, otherwise the designs would not work at all. I noticed this last night while working on the last batch of fleets and I'm not going to go back and try to correct all the cards.
Cheers,
Erik

Here's another batch...Erik

Here is the last of the national fleets (I think). I'm going to do some bases and then generic civilian vessels, but I think I'll take a little break to do some other stuff first.
Cheers,
Erik

Thanks for these Erik...:)

Thanks for these Erik...:)

My pleasure!  :geek:
Erik

a question. what tech level did u choose for your ships? also i rielly liked the whole concept.

evanmiller70 wrote:

a question. what tech level did u choose for your ships?

Hi, there is a range of tech levels in use. The bleeding edge designs of the most technologically advanced nations are TL+1 (and there are darn few of those). Current, modern warship designs are TL 0, while old types are TL-1. Really obsolete warships even range as low as TL-2 (there are very few of those as well). When I get around to the civvies (already have the basic designs on paper) those tech levels will vary as well with current civilian tech levels at -1 while old/obsolete ships are TL-2. There are a few advanced civilian types that can be TL 0 or TL +1, but the bulk will be at the old "tried-and-true" tech levels.

evanmiller70 wrote:

also i rielly liked the whole concept.

Thanks. I appreciate that.
Cheers,
Erik