Topic: Divided We Fall...

A supplement courtesy of yours truly. I had intended to create a normal supplement but decided instead to release it as a series of files. In a few days I'll post up the actual ships in a series of posts.

Part of the reason for my decision is because this supplement was in part a continuation of my 'modular weapons' idea that I worked on in 'Fire-Forged Friends' which means that for ships of light cruiser-class and above, there are eight variants of each class (four different heavy batteries and two different standard batteries). This meant there was a lot of different ship designs with minimal changes, which while it proved troublesome to fit into one of my normal supplements, it could be the basis of a small tournament--pick one class (say the Demi-Cannon light cruiser) and put eight pieces of cards with the letters A-H on them into a hat. Players pick whichever card and that is their warship for a free-for-all fight.

EDIT: New version of supplement down below...

Re: Divided We Fall...

About two-three hours after posting, I discovered what is hopefully the only piece of errata--the Blunderbuss-Eta is listed as having a Light Maser Torpedo in the V battery, when it should be a Light Rocket Launcher. Revised supplement will be posted shortly...

Re: Divided We Fall...

Here's version 1.02