Topic: Anything new ...

... or newsworthy on the Spitting Fire front?

Doug

Re: Anything new ...

How about now?

Doug

Kevin has been nagging me about doing an updated edition. But I'd be lying if I said I had a release date in mind.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

That's honest enough.  I was hoping for more stuff, obviously, but SF is obviously not a priority.  I'm just itching to add to the spiffy excel squadron card generator I built, but I guess I'll just have to go ahead and start buying up the new Starmada stuff I want instead (the new edition of the rules and the SFB port).  Maybe the new GF, as well, especially if the WWII expansion is somewhere reasonable in the queue.

Thanks,
Doug

Time for my annual query regarding Spitting Fire.  Any plans to do anything with it?  If not, would you consider releasing the plane designer tool kit you used to stat up the existing planes?

Thanks,
Doug

There are... plans...

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Best news I've heard in a while, but tempered by the fact that there have been plans intermittently for quite some time now.  Any thoughts on a probability that plans will become actualities?  SF is really a very good basic system, that I think with a few tweaks and expansions could be something excellent. 

Besides.  I'm really looking forward to adding more planes to that spreadsheet.   wink

Doug

So whats the latest on Spitting Fire?   Any updated rules, new expansions, data cards?

I made some counters here
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/413652/spitting-fire