Topic: murtalianconfederacy's big re-release thread

After sitting around moping, I was looking through my folders and realised that I had some settings that I haven't re-released. After a particularly bad time of checking and re-checking my supplements to find error after error, I came to the conclusion it was better to just take the stuff down rather than keep running around fixing the mistakes. This month, however, I decided to finally tackle the task of getting one of my older supplements re-released.

This one, Playing with Fire, has been done by taking the older supplement, churning it through OldnGrey's shipyard and seeing if the ships were both legal and pointed correctly. Where they weren't legal, I made a simple edit to make them legal (and, presumably, edit out the typo that I must have made ~5 years ago). I've also made minor edits to the flags (as the ones I did back then had little problems)

Luckily, there were only a couple of ships that were wrong, and it was minor edits (a two-bank battery having [A] [B] rather than [AB] [AB] arcs, but one major error was my pointing the USK County as 657 rather than 542. No idea how I got that so wrong, so.../shrugs

Anyway, the complete setting--Playing with Fire, The Terrible Truth and Fanning the Flames--is here in one 64-page document.