Topic: One way to get an Xmas present you like...

As my family have had trouble buying gifts for me (namely because if I want something, like a book, I'll get it as soon as I can), this year they asked me and, luckily, I'd been reminded of a place which sells dice such as d10s and polyhedral dice only a few days before. So, after mentioning it to them (meaning: searched for, found and ordered dice directly myself), hopefully I will soon be the proud owner of twenty d10s, two sets of percentage dice and four lots of polyhedral dice. It might even mean I get to do some gaming soon...:)

For my birthday I might *ahem* suggest *ahem* some d6s and more polyhedral dice...;)

Re: One way to get an Xmas present you like...

And, only four days after ordering, they arrived. But, seeing as how lonely they were, I just had to get some extra dice. For my birthday, you understand...:D

Re: One way to get an Xmas present you like...

No excuse this time--saw the place had some d12 and decided to get some to fill out the dice box. Unfortunately, one minor error is that one of the packs of d12 came in with only 9 d12 and 1 d10. Seeing as how I've got the order info on a different computer (mainly to stop me ordering willy-nilly) I'm going to wait until tomorrow and contact them and see if they can rectify the first, very minor, error they've made in three orders. Oh, and to order something else...:)

EDIT: Aaaaand....they have. Now just need to get my extra di(c)e back to them. Be nice if there were more than one post office in this town, wouldn't it?